The holidays are fast approaching and I’m making my list and checking it twice! I thought I’d share some of my favorite gifts for this year, both that I’m hoping to receive and going to give!
- Crescent Moon Dream Catcher from Urban Outfitters – It’s got a moon, so you know I love it, and I have tons of friends who would also love this beauty hanging on their wall, window or doorway.
- 2017 Midnight Planner from Rifle Paper Co – How stunning is this? The copper has a beautiful copper foil floral design that is swoon-worthy. Perfect for any Virgo you may know who is planning obsessed.
- Zodiac Matches from Anthropologie – These beauties are totally drool worthy. There’s something so satisfying about lighting a match. Shimmery, rainbow colors and a super affordable stocking stuffer!
- Owl Scarf from Sandy Gardner – I’ve been eyeing Sandy’s work for years and she’s got tons of gorgeous feathered friends scarf designs, including this blue hued barn owl.
- Cat Study Mug from Anthropologie – Where are my crazy cat ladies? This mug design comes in an assortment of adorable colors, so you’re sure to find the perfect one! We all know a cat lover (or two).
- Full Moon Silver Necklace from Bella deLuna Designs – This is my top seller for the holidays, and it’s no secret why. Each pendant is individually crafted to look like la luna at her brightest.
- Himalayan Salt Lamp – Speaking of bright, how perfect would this little salt lamp be for that boho loving friend? Salt lamps are wonderful for their their cleaning properties.
- The Herbal Apothecary by JJ Pursell – You can never have too many medicinal herb books! This one is stock full of info all about medicinal herbs and recipes for using them – perfect for the cold and flu season ahead.
What are you looking forward to giving or receiving this year? Let me know in the comments!